We are providing a great solutions for scholarly journals: eJournalPlus . eJournalPlus is our commercial and advanced workflow management system for scholarly journals. If you need more information about our plan, please contact us.
There are two main plans in eJournalPlus: subscription plan and pay as you go. The subscription plan is good for established journals. In this plan, you have access to all features and functions of each system, without any limitations in the number of registrations, submissions, and publications. Pay as you go plan is mostly for new scholarly journals. There is no advance payment, but there is a minimum charge per submission/publication in each plan per year.
- $ indicates the feature is available with an additional fee.
- Discounts are available for publishers with 3 or more journals.
- Please contact us for more information about our archive plan for journals that is no longer active.
- Server statistics, server monitoring, and server mirroring are available if the system is installed standalone on a dedicated server or VPS
- A journal can also request to take possession of all of its data, which will result in transferring the whole data to a server, nominated by the journal, and removing the whole data from eJournalPlus servers.
- Archive data transfer is available with an additional fee.
- Crossref and iThenticate membership is not included in the plans and should be ordered directly from Crossref.
- eJournalPlus can collect processing fees from authors using several payment methods like Debit/Credit Card, PayPal, bank transfer, and an exclusive in-house credit system solution. Please contact us for further information.
- eJournalPlus guarantees that each journal has access to all of its data in eJournalPlus and OJSPlus at any time including manuscripts information, users and published articles. The journals can also download all related files in published articles and in-process manuscripts by clicking on the corresponding records.