Trainee in Journal Manager
What you will do ...
- You will work closely with all trainees
- You will report to the head of R&D
- You will initially be coached by senior trainees
- You will become a technical expert of the product.
- You will become a specialist in managing scholarly journals
- You will be familiar with publishing services or scholarly publications
Must have ...
- Master or engineer in computer science, or business, information science, and other university filed of studies
- Preferably Ph.D. or recently graduate master and Ph.D students
- Good knowledge of working with the Internet and Microsoft Office
- Good knowledge of web design
- Good knowledge of publishing scholarly journals
Nice to have
Close to the perfection ...
- Good knowledge of the programming language
- Good knowledge of the latest web technologies
- Good language skills in another language, particularly English, French, Arabic, Spanish, Germany or any other most spoken languages
- Contributions to open source projects and open access journals
What we offer
A good opportunity for young scholars to experience working with JournalManager system in publishing scholarly journals
A six-month trainee program, in a small team of smart people, you will learn how to manage online scholarly journals. The main purpose of this programme is to help online scientific journals to be visible to other scholars through social media. You will start with a full technical and functional training.
If you are a young scholar and are passionate, motivate and flexible apply for this opportunity, you will certainly learn a lot both online and in person in managing scientific journals.
Because of our constant growth, we're now looking for people to learn more about our system and hopefully reinforce our team of marketing and online sales. So if you are interested to learn more about the scholarly journals and the way that they were managed, please fill the application form. We will contact you soon.
You will receive a certificate for your trainee from our company and hopefully be part of our marketing team.